Precise, safe, applications in the field demand that the sprayer is effectively calibrated.
Calibration must always be done with clean water and before the use of any crop protection product. Follow these three steps to calibrate your sprayer.
1) Half fill the spray tank with water.
2) Mark out 100 m – note time to drive the distance.
3) Driving speed formula
Example:If it takes 50 seconds to drive 100 metres then the spraying speed is 7.2 km/hour.
1) For easy selection of nozzles and pressure, use the HARDI calibration disk
Volume rate 250 l/ha
Driving speed 7.5 km/h
Nozzle ISO F-04-110
Pressure 2.90 bar
100 m Nozzle flow 1.56 l/min
ALL CALIBRATION FORMULAS
1) If actual output is not equal to desired output: Readjust pressure (alternatively: change nozzle or driving speed)
2) If output has increased more than 10% from table value: Change all nozzles.
3) Nozzle output formula